NAB offers personal loans that can be used for various purposes such as buying a car, consolidating debts, renovating your home, traveling, and purchasing personal goods. The loans are unsecured, which means you don’t need to provide any collateral1. Here are some benefits of NAB Personal Loans:
- No penalties for early repayments or paying off the loan sooner.
- Funds can be available in one business day.
- Personalized interest rates range from 6.99% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.
- Ability to redraw extra funds if you’re ahead on repayments.
- Borrow up to $55,000 with a loan term of one to seven years.
To apply for a personal loan, you must be at least 18 years old, have a regular income, and be an Australian resident for tax purposes. Joint applicants can also be eligible for a personal loan. You can find more information about NAB Personal Loans on their official website.